1.13.2006

if only she was OUR president!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10824185/site/newsweek/

10 comments:

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

Anyone would be better than what we have right now.

Anonymous said...

the poop he took this morn would make a better pres.

Anonymous said...

i love george bush.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! emiloo ninja pants.

note to anonymous: you don't have to be anonymous.

Anonymous said...

it's totally cool to disagree, is what i mean. i don't wanna debate or anything. my friend allyson & i are complete opposites on polotics & naming babies. so we agree to respectfully disagree.

Anonymous said...

That's a great attitude to have kat. I don't love George Bush but I don't think he's as bad as he's made out to be by CNN and NBC. I can't believe the outrageousness of people actually blaming him for the mining accident in WV, you know what I mean.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

i havnet heard about him being blamed for that. What are they saying?

Anonymous said...

They were saying that he should have shut down the mine if it wasn't safe for people. That is not the job of the president though, it's the job of the owner/operator of the mine.

formingnewsights said...

no more polotics... just becasue i havnt seen the news or read a paper in a very long time.. so i feel dumb.. so, ok, no more polotics!

kat said...

okay maggie. i just thought that woman was cool. next post will be funner.