2.01.2006

bye for now.

i will prob check in at internet cafe cuz i am so addicted to blogging.

20 comments:

Robyn said...

What do you mean Bye. Did your comp break?

formingnewsights said...

no shes in hawaii!!!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

hawaii is like the most expensive vacation you could take. The plane tickets from here are friggen outragous!

Robyn said...

Oh yah I forgot> Have Fun.

formingnewsights said...

but they r really cheap from here!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

im sure they are. Why havnt you ever gone meg? I bet tickets to japan are pretty cheap for you too. Europe is cheap from this coast.

formingnewsights said...

i dont know.. i really want to go, but my boyfriend is too lame.. he always says that he doesnt want to go to hawaii...hes weird..but if a friend wanted to go i would! hint hint

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

I bet your getting a great tan right now!

formingnewsights said...

mmmm.. hawaii.. bring back great pics!

Robyn said...

I want a tan. I know I live in Florida I should have one but I don't really.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

i havent had a tan in years. Actually - meg - remeber when i got that sunburn in FL when we were going to drive back that car to NH? Since then i have toatlly be afraid of the sun. That sunburn looked like cooked meat and it really freaked me out.

formingnewsights said...

i am so seethru. i need a tan

formingnewsights said...

no way..its not warm enough to tan...like 60's during the day.. but it has been getting warmer!

Robyn said...

THat is so funny Meg I think it's cold when it's in the 60's too. Remeber when we lived in NH and we would wear shorts and bikini tops when it was like 50 degrees out, because we thought it was so warm!!

formingnewsights said...

yes! so funny.. im sitting in bed, just got back from the bar, and its fucking freezing in my room...brrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

hi ladies. i am home now. not too tanned but not pasty at least. meg i waved in your direction in both la & sf. hungry. i post shit later.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

better be updating with some pics mofo

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

i think waiter is the propor way to say both sex's now

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kat your killing us here. BLOOOOOG

formingnewsights said...

what the crap, i need an update about hawaii!