4.06.2006

junk

Took a total digger this morning, ripped my pants, got stuck on a nail, bruised, but not bleeding somehow. It was pretty funny actually. (after my eyes stopped watering).
Friend lent me new book to read. Geek Love. Some of you have prob read.
Took longish lunch and talked about magnum p.i., etc. w/ him & boss.
Keep checking my leg, hoping that I have a dramatic looking bruise...I don't bruise very easily at all. (why?) Am starting to get a little something.! love, kate.

12 comments:

formingnewsights said...

i know what u mean about looking for the dramatic bruise! i love it when yer hurt is validated with a good bruise

Anonymous said...

exactly! i assumed you might know why some people bruise easily and others don't. i have never had a nose bleed either. (except once as a kid. i was picking my nose and riding my scooter and hit a bump.)

Robyn said...

lol.. Yah I bruise so easily I think it's cuz I'm a little anemic and have low blood preassure. It's wierd I'll look at my leg and I'll be like where did that come from. Most of them I think are from Ben because he likes to rough house and jump all over me.

Anonymous said...

ben likes to box. hi robby!

formingnewsights said...

mm.. ive heard rumors about bruising, but dont feel like racking my brain about it right now.. i will say that i too dont bruise easy and i have never had a bloddy nose either! i always wanted one..one time michelle lamtn and i tried to give each other black eyes.. it didnt work, but we were laughing so hard.. we just couldnt punch each other that hard in the face.. felt bad, ya know? oh funny

Anonymous said...

talitha always was the puker when we were kids.
i on the other hand got constant bloody noses. your not missing out, trust me.
i bruise retarded bad. you can touch my leg and a fingertip shaped bruise will appear. it sucks when you want to wear skirts and your covered in marks. it is from anemia, and also if you blod is thinned from alcohol. to much drinking. i dont drink really but still bruise so who knows.
i do like to watch the progression of colores of a bruise sometimes. remids you that you have a body and are alive.

Anonymous said...

bruisy Mc bruiser needs to check her spelling.

Anonymous said...

i never spell check. nor do i correct other peoples. so tipe hoewever thre fkcu you want! yay! oh, and punctuation sucks
love you smellywussicle.

Anonymous said...

meghan i had black eye once as midget. fell off stonewall landed on rocks face first.

Anonymous said...

aaaah for my KATleen
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=634964042&n=2

formingnewsights said...

i have a sunburn

Anonymous said...

i have a blister on me foot arg. meg, i wish it was sunny enuf here for me to have the risk of burning, but it is not. came home to the peepers peeping, yay!