7.26.2006

some shista yo

Hey chicas, what's happening? So here is a little update. Chels totally got that house in Keene. She closes on the 11th & we can move right in. It's exactly 1 mile from downtown, so that is good. I can ride my bike to school! The shortcut is through that massive graveyard. Fun. I like that. I gave my notice at work. My last day is next Friday. Whoa. Okay, so I am freaking out a little about the cash-flow situation, but wtf am i gonna do? Cry about it. Hardly. Well, maybe a little. Loans, loans, loans. Taking the plunge into debt. Whatever, I could die tomorrow and then I'd never know what it's like to be a scientist. Or juggle. I've been meaning to learn.
Love Kat

9 comments:

formingnewsights said...

yay! congrads kat! heres to the first day of the rest of your life!

Anonymous said...

no shit. that's basically what ten said a while back. good to be in a place where i can go any direction. and you too on the day bryan ditched me. prob the best thing that could've happened. i see that now.

formingnewsights said...

good.. breaking up sucks...im glad you are doing well

Anonymous said...

loved the toads swimsuit quirp. your so missed in my life kat. yes i feel like being naughty, where are you!?!

Anonymous said...

doo i can see you saying "TAKE THE PLUNGE" in your dorky little way! hahaha you and i are both fully equipped to crank out some seriously dorky expressions. I MISS YOU! whats new?

Anonymous said...

kat fart... you could scare a bulldog off of a gut wagon you poo poo tink so bad...
( hey i thought i'd give it a shot in name of jimbo...)im a novalice

salice said...

I can teach you to juggle. Can't wait to chief joints. Ha, ha!

Anonymous said...

me too!

Robyn said...

Kat that's awesome that things are looking up. You should just get a waitressing job somewhere you can make good money without having to work a lot.