hi. i just woke up and thought i'd update a bit. sorry no pics till i get home though. saw some pretty rad music last nite. ten's post pretty much covers it so go there if you haven't already.
i am totally loving this place. I will def be back fo sho. it is the best of both worlds. teneisha's apt is right in dt hillcrest. everything is like 2 steps away from her door-- food, amazing thrift stores, shoes, hot boys... I love it. And Meg has a sick house right across from beach. It is sooo freakin nice there it makes me want to stay forever (i wouldn't mind sleeping in garage meggie...). Right on. Okay, my tea is ready and I should do some dishes cuz i've totally trashed this apt. also need to figure out how to get back into apt from street cuz there are cute shoes i want to check out but tennis is gone to job interview and has the keys...hmmmm. will just scale the building spidy-style.

13 comments:
Oh Kat, so happy for you. We will be there in a year, I am sure. Am planning Maui trip for Feb. Coming?!
yes to maui.
hi adrienne! i miss you.
wahoo!!! so many fun times!
yippie skippy
I love Maui
kat, i want to see pics, and an update!!!
seriously
Kay Adrienne, this time you are in.
kat, where are you?
Kate pics please.I miss your pretty face.
hey dudes i haven't been able to get online and tell you about my fabulous fucking time in cali/bc. i am at college orientation right now and should prob be going on tour but i need a nap. late nite of go carting and mojitos in boston w/ my boys. holy crap i am tired. will update later.
ok, i know you were online.. where the crap is the new post?
i wrote that b4 i read your comment
Post a Comment