hi. i am chowing down a bagel like someone is gonna take it away from me. have to work for a couple of hours today and then study. woke up w/ giant headache from cheap tequilla. no bueno at all. eww. went out last nite to celebrate friend giving notice at work. fun. i think we are going to NYC on friday to celebrate some more. ummm yeah, i don't really have anything to say. more of the same. der.
oh and i have to decide today which trip to go on for school. there is an ecuador trip where i'd study in the andes mtns and a rainforest, or a marine biology trip where i'd scuba dive in coral reefs. i get 3-4 credits for whichever trip i take. and they cost the same. i don't know what to do, can't do both. both are credits towards my major/minor.
love kat

2 comments:
I vote on scuba. I personally would take the rainforest, but I am thinking of what you would like. Then you can work for PWF, and I can visit you in Maui. Okay I am thinking about me.......
I would definately pick ecuador and rain forest. But then again I live in FL so scuba diving isn't that special.
Post a Comment