11.16.2006

Hey dudes. Guess who's birthday is tomorrow? Yeah, that's right. 28. God that is old. When did I start getting old? Ew.
Some friends of mine are making dinner for me tomorrow. Then I will prob get drunk on tequila and fight them. All of them. Not really, just threw it in for effect.
Thats pretty much all the news I have. Hope to see Chy & Larry this wknd. Can't wait for Ten to get here too. We both leave outta Boston on the same day, so hopefully we can do some hanging out there the day before. Which prob means I will still be drunk when I get to Vancouver. Unless we all behave. Okay, I off to study session, then nap.

Love Kat-to-the-Lac

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy day before your birthday booger.
i effin love the shit out of you, you know.
im having a sexy party in your name tonight!
poetry slam!
maybe i will read a poem for you...
if i grow big enough balls, i just might!

Anonymous said...

em you have balls the size of texas. use them!

kats are not pussys. and neither are you.

Robyn said...

Happy Bday!! isn't it Verity's too?

formingnewsights said...

happy b day in the am katt!!!!


rowyco...ill have a few pops for u at the belly up while im seeing the skatalites!

Anonymous said...

yeah verity is my b-day sister. were even at same hospital. our mums knew each other and such. crazy! happy bday V!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, birthday sister!!! I can't beleave we are 28 already. Time sure does fly when your having fun! Hope you have a kick ass birthday! I will be thinking of you! Love you! Vee

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, birthday sister!!! I can't beleive we are 28 already. Time sure does fly when your having fun! Hope you have a kick ass birthday! I will be thinking of you! Love you! Vee:)

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

behave...pshhh

happppy birthday

miserykids said...

Kay people….anyone who wants to help out in the guerilla miserykids marketing campaign needs to email the kids at miserykids@gmail.com with your full mailing address. We are going to start small. Ill send everyone a stack of little miserykids cards that you can strategically place in cool stores, taped on signs, staple them to bathroom walls in bars, put under glass table or bar tops….give em to all the influential people you know….hehe.

Then, hopefully, soon, I can have some stickers made…. Maybe make a group art project like making freestanding cardboard kids to set up in corners…I dunno. Lets start with the cards :)

Anonymous said...

how was the celebration lady