Hey! I am in the middle of finals, so I have been trying to buckle down and such. Here is small update.
Luccas Market boy:
His name is Riley. (cannot seem to find him on myspace or facebook. haha i am stalking him). I met him on the street the other day but I guess you could say I ran away. Got scared that he would ask me out. Suddenly I didn't want that. He is perfect as he is...a mystery where I can fill in the missing pieces.
School:
Blah blah blah. Looking at Western Washington University while I am on the West Coast. Still plan on going to Portland OR for summer classes. I really really really want to get into WWU, or one of the Seattle schools. X your fingers for me, k?
A funny dream I had:
I was having sex with Slater from Saved by the Bell....wtf? It was supposed to be Vic, but he turned into Slater. He was telling me he was sorry and that he couldn't be exclusive with me. and I was like, sweet...there is a boy at Lucca's...
Love KAT!!!!!!

13 comments:
thats halarious
hahaa! thanks i enjoyed watching Eva the rescued hen. Although she is not necessarily fancy. Who am I to judge though, right?
meg- i know right? ewww. slater. i'd rather hook up with mr. belding. not really...
ha ha funny dream. I think I'd like to hook up with screech. word is he's hung. ha ha. Okay everyone should answer that which saved by the bell cast would they sleep with. You have to pick one!!
robby!! so funny! ha haaaa!
hmmm...i would probably sleep with someone from "valley" to keep the rivalry going! or id hit that jessica spano!
gang bang on beldings desk
kelly and jesse in the locker room
i want to have sex with zachs hair.
thats all.
goodbye.
i still think you should talk to the boy. Might as well bang him once before your not single anymore ;) Or you know, at least get head 3 times in the bathroom or something....
hahahahahahhaaaa!!!!
wearing nothing but heels, of course.
kat you ol dog you! lol
effin a right just heels....
i was wearing just knee high brown leather cowboy boot heels with buckles the other night... ooh and thigh highs! think i almost gave clay a heartattack! hahahah
ow ow!
haha. i have yet to wear anything fun for chris. We see each other at such weird times, it never really makes sense.
come home teneisha. i can't wait to hang out with you.
note to you and em and sarah:
you can totally crash at my house.
Post a Comment