- I am happy to be single.
- It has paid off to be honest.
- You can be really good friends with former lovers without weirdness. (which is good cuz they are now room mates).
- Quiting my job and going to school was the smartest decision I could have made in regards to my future. I have what it takes to be a really fucking awesome biologist.
- Some people will never get it. It's okay to stop trying to explain.
- Leaving my dog when I move is going to break my heart. She has more family here and it would break her heart if I took her away.
- Pirate leggings, and converse sneakers should, in fact, be paired together.
Love, Kat

20 comments:
wait, who moved in??? an ex??? im confused
yeah me too.
Im glad you updated. I like your posts.
Sounds like you are doing well. Hurrayy!
bryan and seth are moving in together.
seth was weird to me until last week. (yeah, 6yrs later.)
bryan and i were weird with each other until last week.
and they def had wierdness with each other since i left seth for bryan. der. draaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaa. but not anymore. this post sounds so high school. hahaha.
wow.. crazy!!! yes.. high school was an amazing time.. geez
woah that wierd kate.
Haha thats like buck and canyon moving intogether. haha, excpet their hatred for eachother was a little more extreme i think...
Pirate leggings??
its a major bright eyes night
mmm...pirate leggings and converse. nice stylistic choice. i approve.
i love you girls. but i must say do not love the bright eyes anymore. in 2000 when i felt sorry for myself it was appropriate but,eeeek his winey voice makes me a bit stand-offish.
just my opinion. flush it if ya like.
you know how you just grow outta things.
anyhoo. im having a hard day, SO THERE conor oburst! im taking it out ont you!
:/
Well since the can o’ worms is open…Ill put my 2 cents in…
If all art and music was made while the creator was in a happy mood....we would have a lot of shit art around here.
Most great Artist struggle. Most art, and poetry comes from struggle.
Art teachers try to teach you to harness the emotional creativity so that you can create no matter what your mood...But most people who actually go on to become artist and make great art are the ones who have the hardest time with the concept and continue to create because of their struggles.
Without unhappy struggling artist, most of the best poetry and spoken word wouldn’t exist. Most interesting fine art wouldn’t exist. We would have a lot of drawings and paintings of still life’s and sunsets… I don’t know about you, but I would rather just look at a real sunset.
Good Art is the ability to capture an emotion, a feeling that is tied with a moment in time and a vehicle in which the viewer/listener can share and connect with the piece. Sharing a happy moment is something that can happen easily in real life. But sharing something like molestation, rape, abuse, broken hearts, racial issues, sexual issues, and discriminations is something that is much harder to portray and connect with and share.
Maybe most art is whiney....but the struggle is what we connect with.
I like people like Conor and Ani because they are lyrical Geniuses. They write beautiful poetry that happens to go well with the instruments they play. Growing out of a certain person’s poetry seems like a strange concept to me. Possibly growing out of the need for a certain kind of crutch during hard times…But I think the crutch and the art are two separate things.
I’m in know way trying to talk you into liking music you are no longer into… cause thats just silly...just defending the artist themselves I guess.
im sure he's glad he has fans like you to stick up for him, especially since the kid gets a butt ton of crap.
I agree with your point about art absolutely.
but i still dont like bright eyes anymore. its an opinion, didnt think it was a can o worms i was opening up for you. i hope my dislike of the man doenst feel like a personal attack on you rocket pants cause its def not.
kat, give me a call when you have some time. i want to talk to you about you big move!
love you sister.
I just meant Can o' Worms because related to our kind of heated disscussion at the bar when you were here.
i dont remember? mucho sake. :0
haha. enlighten me a little. i think i was seeing ten of you ten at that point.
hmmmm. I think it was a friendly conversation gone very wrong about ipods, the validity of musical love when owning an ipod instead of a record collection, certain musicians, emotional attachment to said musicians and then being sidetracked to a conversation about living in/dealing with big citys vs. living/dealing with the sticks...
I was buzzed myslef so i may be missing some stuff :)
wow i have the memory of a gold fish, didnt remember that till you brought it up.
i am no good at debates, it's foreign to me like politics and jesus. usually i try to keep my yap shut. booze and pms can turn me into a know it all tyrant. sorry.
im getting my hair all chopped off today! im nervous and excited!
woah really? I want to cut my hair...Ive been thinking aboit it latley but i dont know...
i have been really itching to dye mine. any suggestions girls?
hmm. what are you rocking now? super blond right?
yeah, i was thinkning about brown, but i can't decide
how about a chestnutty brown with red highlights?
Post a Comment