4.10.2007

My dog is pissed off cuz I am updating all you bitches instead of playing "rip apart the toy alien and put it back together." be right back....

Okay, so the alien no longer has a head attached to its body. And the monkey lost an eye. Anyways, not much has changed since my last update. In fact, i could copy & paste it into this, but I'll try to be a little more creative. How about a list!!!

Song today that made me feel alive and well, calmed my nerves, and slowed me down:
Across the Universe - The Beatles

Cheapest and most delicious dinner of the week:
Amy's organic burrito. $2.00!!

Gave me hope when I thought all was lost:
Professor is letting us correct our Spanish exams and turn them in 5 days from now for added points. Everyone bombed that exam.

Image that inspired me and hinted that I have, without doubt, picked the best college major ever:
A girl like me sitting atop a jeep with binoculars and a camera watching a group of elephants in Kenya. (Was on a poster about working with scientists in Africa who is tracking and studying elephants. I want to do that!!!)

Best thing I woke up to in the middle of the night:
My dog (Ani) tapping my shoulder cuz she wanted to get under the covers too. It was cold. I welcomed the extra warmth, but more so the LOVE.

Okay I really need to get back to my calculator. Hahahaha. Seriously. And I have the crappiest one ever. When my ship comes in I am buying the new TI 84 Plus graphing calculator. Yeah, that's right. It has come down to this: I am excited to spend $100 on a frickin dork machine.

Love to all and have a good night.
KAT

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a piece of glass come out of my finger that has been there since last july. ew. total rubbish if you ask me!
-kat

Anonymous said...

KAT...

i love love that beatles song! it does make you feel possibility! i can imagine sitting in your car listening to it.

amy's burritos rock. melted cheese+ salsa = heaven

your taking spanish! me too! think i told you about it anyway. im glad, cause we can have secret spanish convo. you should teach ani!

"A girl like me sitting atop a jeep with binoculars and a camera watching a group of elephants in Kenya"
WOW! i have been watching PLANET EARTH so much lately and it makes me want to do just that! your psyched your studies can lead you in that direction easily. i have been so involved lately w/ thoughts of saving our planet and appreciating it, and actually starting to do things to take action. if you go, im sneaking into your bags.
me and my friend simone want to go to africa in the fall to work on an organic farm. of course i want to but am settling into life here for once. for now. haha!

so cute about ani waking you up to cuddle! love that!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

1. dork machine (hahahahha)
2. We have been listening to tons of Beatles latley!
3. miiiiisssss you!!!

Robyn said...

dork machine ha ha thats a good one.

formingnewsights said...

does everyone here recycle? i know me and ten do..

Anonymous said...

umm, yeah...i don't know anyone who doesn't since it's not like a new concept or anything.
katcycled

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.