5.27.2007

Here is a not so recent pic of thee garden patch. You should see it now!!!




Hola. I have been meaning to put some miles on the old schwinn cruiser this weekend, but i am constantly distracted by some other type of fun summer activity. Like making GIANT soap bubbles. And parking lot wiffle ball.
I am on a vacation of sorts until Thursday. That's when i start my part time summer jobs. One is at an organic veg farm & inn. I will cook and do the gardening. The other job is checking boats for invasive plant species at highland lake in stoddard. Mostly it involves sitting in a lawn chair, sipping iced-T and reading Carl Sagan books.
I can't decide whether to use initital CAPS or ALL lowercase LETTERS.
LOVE KAT!






6 comments:

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

skat and wyatt both had that stoddard job too!! funny.

formingnewsights said...

yer jobs sound fun

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

I was thinking this morning how i cant wait to not live in a city so that i gan have a real garden...

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

katfroooog kat frooooog du du dunuh nuh nuh du du dunuh nuh nuh

Fist City Kitty said...

Hahahaha, LAKE HOST!!! DO Joe and Ann still run it. Tell them you know me and Kevin They frickin love us

Fist City Kitty said...

I still have my shirt and sweet visor.