My hoodie is GONE. Left it at my ecology lecture apparently. Now it's GONE forever. It's totally throwing my world out of orbit. I remember the day we met....
I was in San Diego with Teniesha waiting for a bus. We were on our way to see scary punk kids play music and scream about ending civilization. Anyway, we were cold and stopped at mall to buy cheap hoodies. At the time, it seemed like nothing. Just your basic black zip-up. Little did I know that it would become the keystone that kept my daily life from crashing into a pile.
I've given up hope that it will return to me like it has in the past. (It's been left behind in 4 different bars in a single nite and made it's way home via friends & small miracles.)
Hoodie, if you're out there, and you read this, please know that our time together was well spent. You weren't just a hoodie. You were a friend. And on occasion, a pillow. Above all you were a great comfort to me. Thank you.
Love,
KAT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
hahahaha ha ha ha best post EVAR. Though i am very sorry to hear about your hoody. nothing worse than loosing your favorite hoody...
oh *tear* sounds like your hoodie was more faithful than most boyfriends i've had!
it was good talking to you last night. can't wait to see you biotch.
p.s. check out rebecca kraatz's house of sugar (i posted on it recently). it seems like a muted little comic strip that's right up your alley.
MISS YOUUUU!
lovies.
oh so sad I lost my favorite hoodie once. I had to give it back to MLE cuz it was hers.
damn that mle girl!
haha jk
you know what? I still have my hoodie from that day. I hardly ever wear it because i still have my old fav....It pretty much looks brand new..I could bring it to new england!
hi kat! tis the season for soup making. (almost)
i got a really good veg ehad soup recipe book. will share some.
robyn s what hoodie is it?! if i have it still i will send it back to you :)
i have been more into big cozy cowl neck sweaters, or long sweaters with cloaks. (glorified hood) haha
ehad= head.
i do that ALL the tmie.
:0
yeah for sweater and hoodie season. I wish i could fins a place that was fall all year round.
I dont remember exactly what it looked like em but it was black with a silver zipper. It's cool I dont do too much hoodie werin in FL.
Post a Comment