because when you see one, you might be thinking "what is that?" or "what is it for?" well, we are a type of fish. and we are different in that we swim with our bodies perpendicular to the abyssal seafloor. we are here to remind you that there are other ways to go about your day.
kat
ps: please send smart-kid vibes my way. i am studying like mad for my chem exam in the early morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
that was a damn good answer to the what animal would you be question...I think you got all the smaaaht you need.
If i were an animal i would be...i don't know all i can think of is cat...You get to lay around being all stretchy and warm and soft all day. That sounds nice...But i have no life lesson behind it.
i agree, kat you are very seahorse-ish. sounds aw-kwahd, but it makes sense to me.
kat we had this talk when we drank to much wine on your porch this summer... what kind of animals our friends would be and such...
now i cant remember what any of our conclusions were?
hrm?
oh yeah! wasnt sarah a panda?!?!?
yeah yer wicked smaht ( haha ten)
love you to the moon. and that moon aint made of ham mr. farell, its made of cheese.
i might have been a mouse in another life. i eat a lot of frickin cheese.
Hmmm.. I don't know... I have a hard time with questions like that? Like my husband asked me the other day if I had to have sex with an animal or someone would kill him which animal would I choose. I said a dust mite because I wouldn't even know about it.
I guess I would like to try a few out(to be I mean not to have sex with) and see which I liked best.
Robyn - "I guess I would like to try a few out(to be I mean not to have sex with) and see which I liked best. " - hahahahahahhahaha.
During the what animal would you be game, people always say that i would be a bunny. I feel like a cat but they say im a bunny. Im sure that means something bigger.
Andrea - I dont miss meat, but its been years and years so i prolly dont know what im missing. I occasionaly miss cheese but usually only when im in the cheese section of whole foods and it smells so fucking good. But I its not exactly that I choose to not eat it, i actually cant because it gives me migraines. And people who dont eat gluten usually have a severe allergy to it (i even have a friend who could die from bread crumbs)...so yeah they problbly do miss it but have no choice like myself.
how can you miss meat when you have quorn fake chicken? i mean really....i know what i'm missing and it's a very good thing indeed.
where did that comment come from anyway?? the veggie thing??
yes qourn loaf and fake bologne keep me happy :)
who is andrea?
thats what i was wondering
hi my kat. i have been thinking about you. guess i just need to call you up. sometimes this doesnt cut it. soooooooo, ring ring. sometime soon. promise. love you.
oh and to solve the "andrea" puzzle, shes my old roomate. just being silly, and giving her two cents.
Post a Comment