2.27.2008

so where were the spiders....

making love with his ego,
ziggy sucked up into his mind, ahhh
like a lepar messiah....
when the kids had killed the man i had to BREAK UP THE BAND!

i have been way into David Bowie today. cranked out bad ass chem lab report, shoveled 30 feet of snow off steps, cleaned house, and updated blog all in the company of Mr. Bowie.

i had big plans tonight to take self on movie date at the colonial. they always have great films there, and the theatre is so nice and old. i like to get a mini bottle of wine and watch flick up in the balcony. during the week-days i usually have the theatre to myself. (maybe 4 or 5 others are there, but whatev.)

but alas, i am wiped out. i DO, however, have house to myself. both roomies are away. even my dog is gone for the week. maybe i will have a solo dance party....

KAT

5 comments:

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

nice. solo movies and house-to-your-self rules.

Fist City Kitty said...

I LOOOOVE David Bowie. I was on a huge kick lately as well. The colonial is a wonderful place too. I do miss it

Robyn said...

yeah solo dance party!
I am a personal fan of the solo rock concert you know when you crank up the tunes and sing into a hairbrush or broom. Or play some killer air drums or guitar. ha ha. I'm a dork.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kat i wish you could come here for spring break...Nice talking to you on Friday!!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

i think you owe us an update buddy