- Thing I am totally excited about still with a few more details for you all cuz I know you are all super excited to hear about it:
Independent chemi$try project thi$ $ummer = 40 hour$ per week PAID. and then at the end of project I will go to Philly w/ my professors while they present their research. I don't present anything at this point....but I will at the next conferance in San Francisco.
Chem prof. wants we to set me up with similar project next summer, but at a bigger university. Most likely will be in Austin, Texas. No shit. I have heard Austin is pretty rad.
Funny that I don't even major in chem. or minor in it. But this is totally helping me get into grad school. And it's just a lot of fun to be in a lab all day making stuff happen. aside from the safety glasses that never feel like they fit quite right or look super awesome.

6 comments:
Wow Kat that is awesome.
I always hated wearing those goggles too. but whatever at least you'll get to keep your eyes.
wooohooo!!!
So does this supersede the organic farming thing this summer?
miss you!!!!!!
if i can wrangle up a plane ticket to anywhere, i can do the farm thing too...i want to goooo soooo baaaaaaaaaaad! anywhere.
yes robby i get to keep my eyes.
ummm....i miss you...call me.
Thats fantastic Kat! You are so awesome. And good for you for taking advantage of the opportunities like this!
kat kat mo mat banana fanna fo fat, kaaaat.
Post a Comment