6.28.2008


Hey Dudes! Small update is in order. Also, did you hear that TENNIS is getting married??!!! Haha, I just read that yesterday, so I am a little behind the times. WAHOO Ten and Chris!


In other news, I have been working on chem research experiment, that hasn't been done before. I barely understand what is going on, but we will most likely get published for doing this. Don't worry, I will save you all a copy of whatever Chemical journal it goes in, cuz you know how they fly off the shelf.
Hey, what do you guys think of Austin, Texas? I am going there over xmas break to do chem lab work at University of TX. And will prob end up there for grad school. So I hope I like it.
Okay, time for farmers market. Later dudes.
Love, Kat


7 comments:

Robyn said...

I have never been to Austin but it's on TV all the time, supposedly really good music scene.(It's where they record Austin City Limits for PBS) and I guess it's like the hippie oasis of Texas, lots of weirdos but in a good way. I bet you'd like it. I probably would.

formingnewsights said...

ya, thats what i have heard too!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

yeah Austin in supposed to be really super awesome for art and design. I have been considering it as my next city for about 3 years!

<3

vivian flash said...

i loved austin. there are tons of great record shops and book stores, tea shops, thrift stores, and 6th street has venue after venue that always seem to cull together the best line up of bands! every time i look at tour schedules of bands i like they are playing in austin. usually at a venue called EMO'S, haha.

Anonymous said...

sweet dudes. ten, i remember you talking about it.
kat

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kaaaattteeeeeee

vivian flash said...

hi tell me a story