
It's been so long that i forgot my password and had to reset it! Been super busy trying to finish project etc. Our germaline compound did not bind with the venadium which = garbage. So we had to come up with something else really fast since we're leaving on Saturday for Philly. I will post something more interesting later. I swear.

7 comments:
hahahaha, you are so awesome.
Dude, I'm totally going to see you in T-16 days. Holy shit, i need to get a cat sitter. that's soon!
i can't freakin wait!!!!!
i am on my way to "the railroad" for my workout. no drinking. (except water) just dancing w/ my roomate. it's our new get-fit plan.
kat
hahah. thats funny.. i want to play her!
can we have a dance party in those green boots sometime? mr martsch and a jug of julio and gallo chablis.
You are so funny wearin dresses to mow the lawn, stacking wood in miniskirts. I bet you put make up on to clean the gutters. Ha ha. Love you Kat.
i need YOU in person.
can you come to my work and pull the fire alarm? K, thanks.
Post a Comment