11.19.2008



Iron and Wine was amazing. Sam showed up at bar i was at AFTER i left, but my friend talked to him about show and he sent me birthday wish via ticket stub. then had party next day, drank a LOT of whiskey, woke up still drunk, missed statistics, late for organic chem, drove to school hoping to avoid DWI. blah blah. I am now 30 years young.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay I can get to your blog again.
You look amazing. Glad you had a good Birthday.

formingnewsights said...

yay!! that sounds like a great b day!!! avoiding dwi is good!!!

formingnewsights said...

kat, i eat asparagus all year round too.. almost everyday actually

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

I'm really into Brussels sprouts lately. I cant stop. They are so good. I have made them every night for 5 days i think. mmmmm. Vegetables.

Carrie Anne said...

DWI no good! Sounds like a fun b-day...so jealous..love iron and wine!Ten I love B sprouts too..yummy witj even just a little butter and tamari!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

mmmmm tamari...I haven't tried that one yet. I have just been roasting them with olive oil and garlic.