1.15.2009

Holy Moly. Thank you recession, I can't afford free range eggs this week.

I am home. It's freezing cold with lots of snow. I can't pay my phone bill at moment so my service is "suspended". School starts on Tuesday, and I don't have enough $$ to buy even ONE textbook. I miss free samples at whole foods. Eating lots of weird things out of freezer. Scary. You'd think I'd be kind of down and out about it, but I don't have time for feeling sad when I am feeling SOOOO good! I should really pay more attention to the details though. It's not all my fault for getting behind. I just need my grant checks and I will be back on track. Also need to get more hours at both jobs. And pick up some more tutoring hours as well.
Things with the boy are wonderful. We've been doing this "thing" for over a month now, and it's really turning into something awesome. It feels right. We'll see where it goes, I mean we just started hanging out right? We both said we wanted to take it slow, but it's kind of taking off at rocket speed at this point, if you ask me. It's funny that I had decided to not date for a while, and just concentrate on school. Then he walked into my life. Well, actually he walked into the antique store where i work. Then left. Then came back for my phone number. Thank god I paid the phone bill that month.

LOVE KAT!!!!!

3 comments:

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

oh kate i am so so so happy to hear you all giddy and such. woot!!

kat said...

"woot" is fucking right! it is rediciously (who the hell can spell that? or say it after whiskey ginger) awesome!

Robyn said...

ridiculously.
ha ha.
I'm also happy that you're happy.
It's weird how that shit happens. I was also on a hiatus from men when I met Tony and we took off like a rocket as well. sometimes you just have to let life happen regardless of what your plans are.