7.17.2009

home for a day

Have been living in the woods for over a week. Collecting spiders. Hiking...well, bushwacking as there aren't any trails. For hours and hours. Covered in mud. Always soaked to the bones. And I love it. Home for a day and a 1/2. First shower in 6 days. It took forever to get clean again. Will post pics soon. Lots to tell.
Loo, I think of you often, lets have a phone convo soon. Meg, how is the new place? I need to order some tea asap. Robby, I am visiting your blog when i am done with this post. Am sending good vibes your way. Ten, I still can't believe you rescued my gross flip-flops. Thank you.
Love, Kat

4 comments:

vivian flash said...

i think i will miss you when i am in NH next week. thursday till sunday.
that stinks.
it sounds like you are really enjoying the woods. spiders scare the buhgeebuhs outta me.
love you.

Robyn said...

I love you Kat. Your awesome. Have fun bushwhacking!

vivian flash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vivian flash said...

cant wait to hear all about your recent endeavors kat. even if they include spiders.