2.12.2010

Are you fucking kidding me???!!

So, this morning I was checking my school email and I had a message from the financial aid department telling me that my refund check was ready and to come pick it up. I was totally not expecting a check. It turns out that I had a grant check issued to me (meaning this is $ I don't have to pay back) that I can use to upgrade software, pay rent, go to dentist etc. So I bought a a brand new Macbook pro. Will be here on Monday. And am going to dentist. My life boat finally came in, and I couldn't be happier.
Love,
kat

10 comments:

vivian flash said...

unbelievable!
its like finding a thousand dollar bill in your pocket. right?
psyched for you and your teeth! and your new macbook! hooray! hooray!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

nice!

formingnewsights said...

wonderful!!!! good for you kat, u deserve it!! yay dentist!

Fist City Kitty said...

Thats awesome and excited. Yay!

vivian flash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

So cool! I remember when Tony got his grant check! I think we bought our furniture with it.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

Its been 1 year 2 months and 7 days since we last got a blog from you ms. kate.

just saying.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] ciprofloxacin buy online
buy cipro online no rx
cipro hc buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Trimox
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Fluidixine
[/url] amoxicillin cost uk
Framox
amoxicilline niveau remplissage

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]purchase copegus online
[/url] buy ribavirin online
order rebetol online
buy virazole online