So last nite my hairdresser called to breakup with me. He is moving to Chicago on Saturday. Spur of the moment kind of thing. Crap! Was it something I said? I love getting my haircut and I def make an effort to build a relationship. I have "my guy" that I go to, you know? He is the coolest & loves radiohead as much as I do. He doesn't spare my feelings when talking about the current condition of my hair, but I always left there feeling beautiful. He could always make my hair look great. He's loud & bald (ironic eh?) and tall w/ piercings & fierce opinions. He was perfect. He was my hairdressser. Goodbye Ed.
ps: this actually the 3rd time this has happened in 2 years. what the?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

35 comments:
i hate hairdressers. noit as people, but as functional parts of my life. Everytime i have ever gone i have left looking like an early 90's sorority girl. not cool.
ha haa!!! that sucks ten. eddie is cool. he's kinda punk rock. he is sending me to a girl named jess who is hot & has a mohawk thingy & major ink. i think she'll be ok.
sounds sweet. Where are you finding these people? Do you drive to NYC or something? This cant be NH we are talking about lol
ha ha! it is in nh! can you believe it? i thought it was gonna be bullshit when i first went there...some of their people DO suck. but there are a few people who are really good, but they keep leaving. i can't wait to find out if she is good.
in peterborough? bummer.. ive never really been to a hairdresser/stylist...i want to though my hair needs some ummphh
it's in amherst. near a really good indian place. you must think i'm full of shit but it is true. in nh we have 4 seasons, a really good indian restaurant & a salon that can give some kickass haircuts. not bad.
meg your hair is beautiful. it needs nothing.
i just spent $140 on my hair and to be honest it is nice but not $140 nice. its funky, different, lots of colors and "depth" as they say but i think one of you girls could have done it just as well.really. that is why i have always cut/dyed my own frock. lesson learned.
kat i grew fond of your hair dresser (slash) "stylist" just from your immediate attraction to his(music/taste) im sorry.
you will move on and find another. time will heal
emi lou
mle send pics!
I never get my hair done professionally either, I just cant part with my money that way it seems like such a waste, and it is so damn expensive to begin with and then you have to tip them.
i like to change my hair to much to throw down all the time.
i like to waste money on trivial things & then eat eggs salad & arugela for 8 days straight waiting for a paycheck.
mmm egg salad
i know...so good. w/ mustard or curry.
when im poor i eat oatmeal for every meal.. i love oatmeal so its ok..and not the crappy flavored kind.. straight up old fashioned oats!
i like the crappy flavored kind. Better yet- crappy flavored cream of wheat!
oatmeal is good stuff.
so is cream of brown rice, but it needs some doctoring up.
On Oatmeal: real stuff for sure. I add in cinnamon, nutmeg anc colves before cooking it then rasins when it's done. It's tastes just like an oatmeal cookie.
On NH: Look at the time I spend on oatmeal - that should say something.
On Stylists: They're like crack. You'll pay the price once you get hooked. I schedule visits to CO around when I can get a hair apoitment with my old stylist. I have Ryan here. He gives me a glass of wine, a head message and I feel beautiful when I leave - enough said.
who is CG?
my good friend chelsey. you will love here more than monkeys...or whatever it is that you love.
ps: welcome sarah skat! hope you're well!!!
i do love monkeys.
how can you not? even if they are the root of all evil?
funny - bucks friend sam went to china and brought back a monkey kite for me
i wish i had a monkey kite. Lucky.
(i sound like napolean.)
Sometimes we go to the petstore and just watch the monkeys play. They are so cute in their little diapers just bouncing and swinging and bouncing and swinging.
wait what? theres no monkeys at petstores.
my mom owned two monkeys when she was in high school. they beat her up so she had to get rid of them.
ya, i remeber hearing that em.. monkeys are nuts! member the zoo.. they were so cute
neeeew poooost
One of the pet stores down here has three monkeys, one of them is a gibbons ape(he's definately the cutest) And I forget what the other two are. They aren't for sale but the petstore owner said that if they were they'd be fifteen thousand dollars, can you imagine buying a monkey for that?
yeah, new freakin post is right. sorry, my house is too cold to type in this wknd.
ok now that your at work you should have plenty of time to update. haha - did you know that a lot of corportations are giving there employees blogs and encourage them to post during work hours. I guess the idea is that they will act as a learning database company wide and for the public as well. There are rules but still. pretty cool. I guess they figure ....they are going to sit there an update there own blogs no matter what so we might as well give them a company blog!
no way! that is whacky. i would love to update my blog today, but i am writing a stupid essay for my application. der it's the only peice left hanging and i haven't been able to do it. garrrrrhhhh! ahh! so that's what i'm up to.
plus a little office stuff on the side. ha ha!
where are you applying too?
kleen slate. starting and there and will hopefully transfer to a college in buenos aires in a few years. if all goes as planned. but does it ever?
Post a Comment