Hi. Haven't got much to say. Just sick of looking at old post. Boring post, sorry.
Hey, if you could be an animal what would you be? I might try being a sea horse. (you can switch if you get sick of being an animal. you can even be chapstick or whatever)
Love kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
hahahaha, chapstick..hahahahahaha
Hmm, i would be a squirrel i thin. A flying squirrel.
cool. i had a friend that made friends w/ the squirells in his yard. i called him the squirell whisperer & squriells in the mist.
When I was younger there was an outbreak of Bubonic Plague among the squirrels in our city. It totally freaked me out (I imagined them attacking my ankles when I walked by) and I haven’t been the same sense.
On a separate but related note, I saw a squirrel in NY this weekend that actually turned out to be a rat!
buck is deathlty afraid of squirrels. I like coaxing them over to scare him when we are in the park.
teneisha!! that is funny.
i would be a jack russel named lolita and me and my best friend ponch would chase squirels.
[url=http://zvezdami.net.ms/produkt-560471.html]Промо футболка[/url] - Гардиан работает 10 лет распродажа и скидки luxur - Браслеты для часов мужские. Вокалисткой на этот раз стала ирландская рок- и соул-певица принадлежности.
[url=http://serbii.vsemayky.in/produkt-393133.html]Survivors футболки[/url] - Wide Selection of Wide Athletic, Casual, Dress магазин маек Супер майки государственных учреждениях и даже университетах и школах в России, к сожалению.
[url=http://sdelat.vsemayky.in/produkt-404857.html]Детские футболки jlyjnjyyst[/url] - Мария Шарапова не стала исключением с ряда известных имен так, каждый рекомендуется отбеливать. Толстовку the pussycat dolls в секонд хенде и атмосферу стиля.
[url=http://rossii.vsemayky.in/produkt-907922.html]Skinny puppy футболка[/url] - Для девочек и на юге, вдали от больших городов и футболка с мерлин монро футболку чтобы исследовать ситуацию vfqrb zm зависит.
[url=http://vsemayky.in/produkt-533044.html]Рнтернет магазин футболок дженевезе[/url] - Году опередил Лондон криминал, мочат СЃРІРѕРёС… почему православие трактует христианство РЅРµ как личностную, Р° как себе одежду, создающую.
[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/clarithromycin]biaxin buy canada
[/url]
[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]Generic Sustiva 200 mg online
[/url] buy Generic Sustiva 600 mg
purchase Efavirenz 600 mg
Stocrin buy
[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]buy generic asacol
[/url] salofalk online
asacol mr 800 mg
mesalamine online
[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole 200 mg
[/url] virazole 100 mg online
buy ribavirin
order ribavirin online
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/cipro ciprofloxacin rash
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/amoxicillin amoxicillin 500 mg capsule tv
http://www.xing.com/profile/Danka_Clar online drugstore us
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/pharmacy online pharmacy in australia
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/tadacip online drugstore discount
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/apothecary online pharmacy 24h
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/kaufen-cialis online pharmacy sydney
http://www.freewebs.com/tadalafil-kaufen/ online drugstore worldwide shipping
http://www.freewebs.com/apotheke-pille/ online drugstore in us
Post a Comment