3.06.2006

things i want to do really well at some point:

juggle
ride unicycle (so hard!)
cross word puzzles above 4th grade level
flip off of diving board

that's all i can think of at the moment.

ps: good luck to emiloo w/ her teeth!!!! we are sending pos. vibes ))))))))

Ciao.

12 comments:

cg said...

all great aspirations. I have mastering an assortment of dialects on my list. And paying bills on time.

Anonymous said...

bye!

Anonymous said...

okay, see you later. (?)

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

things i would like to do well at some point:

swim
walk in heels (not really but i should learn)
knit
s second language

formingnewsights said...

ya, i want to learn sign language and spanish...i want to be able to add faster, i want a greener thumb

cg said...

I started with chunky heels, sort of as training wheels, and worked my way to stilettos.
Second language for sure. Probably Spanish as it seems most practical but Italian would be fun too.

Mix fantastic cocktails (working on this)

cg said...

Oh! and work on cars.

Anonymous said...

learn to appreciate cheese...tough cuz i hate it.
graduated from mozz. to goat & pecorino.

Anonymous said...

i knew a girl named sarah that was going to marlborogh college...one day she fixing something and got grease on her hands and loved it so much she quit & went to mechanic school.

formingnewsights said...

i want to learn to spin records better....oh, and cook.. i really need to learn to cook

Robyn said...

ya def a second or third or forth language would be great i know some french already I would like to learn German or Russian I ove the way it sounds. Kat I liked your lollipop story,

Anonymous said...

hey robby bo bobby! welcome back. i llike they way russian sounds to. i want to speak english w/ a german accent too.