7.13.2006

cracksicles is right...

Yeah, so I don't know where this energy came from that I've had for the last 2 days. I feel totally manic. Is it possible that I am just happy about leaving work and starting school and moving, w/ an even bigger move in mind? I think so.
I have a bum thumb at mo. Cut it. Was trying to use a nasty piece of glass that I found on floor of barn as a knife. I keep checking for red line that indicates blood poisoning. So far so good.
ooooook....so i don't have a lot to talk about, just wanted to tell you whats up.
here is a list anyways of what i need to accomplish tonight:
  • fix car title w/ town clerk
  • download more tool to ipod
  • watch la femme nikita? (been meaning to do that)
  • play guitar & memorize new stuff from Tues. lesson
  • write notes on napkins for ben & isabella's lunch boxes for daycamp (they love me. i heard bella telling a friend of hers about me "my aunt kate is WEIRD but she is really nice...)
  • have a glass and put my feet up

Love Kat

3 comments:

formingnewsights said...

thats halarious.. that she said that about u

Anonymous said...

h aha . i know

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kids are funny creatures