7.18.2006

Hi. Hmm, let's see....been quite the redneck as of late. Still 4wheeling like mad. Have a cute outfit I wear. Black dress, black converse, black shades and black brain-bucket helmet (you know the type that offer no protection, but look badass.) It has been fun. But we can get a little reckless. Maybe we should be playing guitar instead.
Today is my nephews b-day. He is eleven. I got him the first Clash cd. He will be psyched. So will I when I DLonto my computer.
Not much else going on. Getting ready to move. If all goes well w/ Chels's house stuff, she closes on the eleventh. Keep you fingers crossed. Am pretty damn exctited to have a place for a year. Then on to west coast I hope, to a bigger school. Look out Meg AND Teneisha! I want to volunteer for the Pacific Whale Foundation on Maui next summer if I can so I am looking into that too. Am going to save the reefs. My superhero name will be aqua-kat.
I saw An Inconvenient Truth on Sat. Everyone should see it if you haven't already. And go to www.climatecrisis.org

love,
Kat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey where the fuck is everyone? helloooooooooooooooooooo? maybe dead from the heat?

today iwas thinking i would let someone cut off my toe & replace it w/ someone else's. as long as there wasn't big risk of rejection. oh, and i'd want like 10g's for it too.

formingnewsights said...

no kat, keep yer own toe!


i want to go to hawaii

Anonymous said...

but wouldn't it be funny in a jack hanna kind of way? also, if i got a giant thumb i could really give you a thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha oh my god you fuckin FINGA! ahahhaahahaha

Anonymous said...

yee haw nucka line ah

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

ew. dont take your toe off please