12.18.2006

betty rocker

Um, first day of vacation and don't really know what I feel like doing. So I am going to make egg salad and finish off the carrot ginger soup I whipped up the other day. So effing good. I can make the shit outta soup I tell ya. You should try it. Here is my recipe:

Saute in olive oil (in this order):
giant sweet onion
then add a shit ton of smashed garlic
last, put in a handful of chopped ginger
(stir w/ wooden spoon cuz ginger sticks.)
IMPORTANT: before ginger turns brown add a 8 cups of veg. stock.
throw in a bag of carrots peeled and cut in half
boil till the carrots are soft
put it in a blender and puree that shit
Voooooaaalla!

5 comments:

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

mmmmm

Anonymous said...

haha, just add more carrots. and more cowbell.

Anonymous said...

def more cowbell

formingnewsights said...

ha h! morte cowbell.. funny.. i love carrot ginger soup!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kat i think today is the day we hang out. kay?