12.12.2006

meg inspired list...

Things that scare the living fuck outta me at mo:
  • biology final exam tomorrow. i have been at library for 8 solid hours studying. my brain hurts.
  • most varieties of cheese. too bad, i feel like i am missing out
  • not having money to buy food, wine, plane tix to melmac or what-have-you

Things that itch:

  • my belly. am allergic to my pants or metal on my belt or something.

Thing that made me wake up at 4am and cry till 6am:

  • Finally finished Time Travelers Wife. wow. wow is all I can say. And also that I want to be in LOVE! well, i am, but I want to BE loved is more like it. (Ten, I will mail it back to you this week)

Things that made me laugh this week:

  • Isabella asking me what I was studying in college. I told her: Mostly Science. She told me: Like animals? If you study animals you will probably want to take care of monkeys, huh? (she is prob right to some degree. kids are simply honest and refreshing sometimes. they break it down for you, so listen up! especailly 6 year olds.)
  • megs post.

Thing I did that was totally theraputic and helped me relax even if my whole body hurts:

  • Went go-karting in Boston. Got into a collision w/ Jesse and some other dude going like 40mph. (Yeah, these karts haul ass. You have to wear helmet, neckbrace & fireproof suit.) But I came in 1st place. haha. rad.

Things to look forward too:

  • Tennis raquet & Emiloo coming to town
  • Seeing Vic in the couve
  • Hanging in sweet w. coast city for 2 weeks
  • Spanish class
  • waxing my downstairs for the first time in 2 months

Okay, that's all I got.

LOVE KAT!!

20 comments:

formingnewsights said...

good solid list kat...u guys should read the glass castle.. wicked good book

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

katttttt!!! You finished time travelers wife!!! I love when people read and finish books i recommend!! Hurray!! Did you fucking love it? isn't it amazing!? I swear i could cry just thinking about it. Ive read it twice. Definitely #1 top favorite. skat id like to here it on tape...send it my way when you are done!

I have a Canadian friend which i recommended Oryx and Crake to. He bugged out about it and made all his friends read it. He said i started a oryx and crake following up there. lol.

Glass Castle was pretty good.

I need a new book....

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

oh yeah and i came to your blog to say good luck on your finals. remeber to breath and eat. Srtiously i know its easy to forget sometimes.

Oh and my advise to you...masturbate before a big test. Seriously. It makes a difference.

You wax? Does it hurt like a mother bitch or is it do-able?

Anonymous said...

Ohh new book reccomendations are the best! I will get both for me trip.

Thanks ten, exams are long and drawn out in an excruciating kind of way. Ahh! Must also remember to sleep. Will take the masterbation advice as well! Thanks!

Waxing does hurt like a mo-fo on front top area, but the rest is a breeze more or less. Sometimes I need shot of booze when I get home tho. Maybe should have before hand.

formingnewsights said...

my co worker/ nutritionist brought me a shopping bag full of books today! i am very greatful!!!

oh and "the journey home" is a great book too

Anonymous said...

spacemuffinz...wonder what they taste like?

cant wait to see you!
huge reunion at harlows dec 26th.
kinda scary. overstimulation
but I WILL BE THERE! you too sister!
all 3 lawrence brothers will be...
oh and my dad saw jim chandler at bradys the other night and invited him to our house the 23rd...somethings cooking. you girls are going to crash the party with me i hope! hahaha jim cleary you ol dog! like old times, lets get a keg and get larrylevitt all hopped up on lsd, johhny d cans tart the dance party... hot tub!

Anonymous said...

spacemuffinz...wonder what they taste like?

cant wait to see you!
huge reunion at harlows dec 26th.
kinda scary. overstimulation
but I WILL BE THERE! you too sister!
all 3 lawrence brothers will be...
oh and my dad saw jim chandler at bradys the other night and invited him to our house the 23rd...somethings cooking. you girls are going to crash the party with me i hope! hahaha jim cleary you ol dog! like old times, lets get a keg and get larrylevitt all hopped up on lsd, johhny d can start the dance party... hot tub!

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kate i have some advise for you. Try really really hard to get all of your private loans (if when you go to a more expensive school the gov isn't paying enough) from a single company. Or at least only 2. Even if the NH tree loan or granite state people have good rates don't get one from them if you are planning to leave new england for school.

Basically i have like 20 or more separate loans. Its the most confusing annoying and scary thing ever.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

haha, mle. I gotta hit the hot tub while we are there. I haven't even had so much as a bath in years.

I'm kind of nervous about tis whole reunion at harlows thing. I mean i'm sure it will be cool and all but i have some shopping and Korean food in Boston to take care of the next day...hehe

Anonymous said...

nah we will be fine, def having vietnemese subs for hangover cure next day!

Anonymous said...

eric lives above harlows. he made my sister earplugs out of toilet paper over thanksgiving when they ran into eachother.
that is the only thing about harlows that scares the living hell into me.
that man is a ghost, he is everywhere and i know how spooked i will be if i see his face.
need you girls with me in case kay...

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

oh and don't go through salliemae no matter what. they SUCK

Robyn said...

Try to get a stafford loan the interest is only 2% forever!

Robyn said...

Em I can see why you're scared I will send you a batch of bravery for the night!

Anonymous said...

thanks robbie!

Anonymous said...

meg is parading all over everyones blogs all hungover, with little to no enthusiasm. someone get this girl a freakin bloody mary stat! :)
meg dont worry lil buddy we'll snap you out of it! yer bentin, man up! drink a piss warm natty or sumpthin!

Anonymous said...

meg, i feel your pain. thought i was gonna have relaxing evening. even cancelled plans to go see jesse.
ended up playing poker with lanie and some dudes from a local band. hippies sort of. and ended up making out with one of them just 20 mins after i met him.
feel kind of slutty about it cuz i've never met any of them before and i was really drunk. they prob think i'm weird slutty drunk chic. great. also it made me miss vic. a lot. ended up just leaving him there cuz i didn't want to do anything with him. cuz i want vic. :(

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

yeah stafford loans are great...but you can only get so much. I have like 29k in private loans because i could get enough with stafford and grants and sub/unsub etc.

Kate...im sorry you miss vic :(

Anonymous said...

thanks teneisha. :/

formingnewsights said...

ya, kat thats the worst... im sorry too.. and no longer hungover!! thanks emmy for laying the smackdown on me, time to suck it up!