I had the most amazing dream last night. I was standing near an abandoned house watching people loot the place. There was a boy there walking out the front door with the kitchen sink...this really upset me for some reason and I started yelling at him. I called him every nasty name I could think of!! Including "frat boy" even though he wasn't.
A fight ensued...we were throwing rocks and sticks and cursing up a storm. Next thing I know, I am ducking for cover as a large bit of toilet-seat is flying towards my face. I fell on the ground. He ran over to me. I pretended I was dead. Then we both started laughing hysterically! He took both my hands and helped me up. We were grinning like fools at each other, and it was amazing. He was beautiful! I had that sparkly feeling you get when you realize you LOVE someone and they LOVE you back. No words, just electricity. ZAP!
I spent most of today looking for him in the faces of strangers and aquaintances.
KAT!

16 comments:
cyour very own maze!
you will find him.
kelly was dreaming about moosey for months, and she said she fell inlove with him cause it was so real. she called him up and told him she had to see him. flew to nh and they fell inlove hardcore for real, now they are getting married!
they asked me to be in the wedding! wes is the groomsman im partnered with, haha so awesome! going to be such a huge celebration. its in august at amos's ballroom. kat will you be my date!!!!
hmm so back to dreams...
i had a a wicked sex dream about turnbull (best man) the other night. wtf?
kinda random. it was pretty sexy. i bet he's an amazing lover you know how you can just tell. maybe meg can fill us in.
also dreamt eric came to sc and gave me a journal with thousands of pages of " i miss you emilee "
i left clay for him.
asshole dreams.
love you
I've been having incredibly wierd dreams lately too, but then when I wake up I cant remember the story just bits and pieces that dont go together at all and are a bit scary and disturbing.
wow.
awesome.
i've been having weird dreams too. and lots of sex dreams.
the kelly and moose story is crazy...its strange how other peoples love can make you feel like yours is less. Silly but true.
ok so that post sounded not as magical as it really was. here's the story:
so i haven't been to Luca's for a while (17 days according to them. they kept track) cuz I was away and stuff. and i have Never seen him outside of the place. and i have never been to this bar, and never goes there either.
but there i am sitting with lanie and i look over and he is sitting down at table next to us and we see each other and we are totally shocked and grinning like fools and waving at each other like dorks. then radiohead comes on and he walks over to our table. i kick out a chair all smooth like, (glad it didn't knock over.)
and he sits down and we talk a mile a minute cuz we've never even really spoken. he said he wanted to know everything about me and i was beautiful. i told him the only reason i go to luca's is to see him, and apparently he hangs out there way after his shift hoping i'll come in.
then i said "well are you gonna ask me out on a date or what?" (so smooth, i know haha) and said "i've been waiting for you to say that forever." duh, that is not how it works, but whatev. so then he kissed me. a bunch. but not like all porn style or anything. just really sweet and such.
i don't want to "date" him per say, but i want to go on a date. and just have fun knowing him before i leave. also i am super into vic and can't bring myself to have sex with anyone else or do anything more than kiss.
so there you have it.
i still dont get why he was waiting for ME to tell him to ask me out. i guess he is shy or something.
OK someone please read my post and comment!!!!!!!!!
shit kat that is pretty sweet. that kinda stuff doesnt happen to just everyone! hang in there and see what he's all about. dont make guidelines for yourself, just go with your gut. it never fails. this boy sounds way into you. i dont think he knows what he's in for. Kat is going to eat his heart with wasabi and wine. (unintentionally) but your a heartbreaker girl.
again awesome awesome stroy! i love that shit!
im leaving on a jet plane in t minus 18 hours. booyah!
kate.....i agree with mle. don't make rules for yourself at such a free point in your life. I mean if you are really committed to vic and you guys are like a couple then yeah of course. but....you know...
I mean...dang...why do you always get to make out at bars? lol
yeah, vic is not my boyfriend or anything. and i don't want one. but this just fun as it is. mostly innocent.
yeah, ten i do always makeout at bars! cuz i am a makeout slut when i am drunk. my new years rez is to stop doing that!!! god! have some class already kate! hahhaa
its funny i was thinking exactly what ten said about how other peoples love can make you feel like yours is less....interesting,.. how long have they been together?
kel and amos- a year.
my love is the bestest most specialist love i have ever seen or heard of. EVER!
feels good to feel like that.
others love doesnt make mine feel like less, it reinforces the feeling of "shit this can and DOES happen to anyone."
love rocks.
pop flocks.
city blocks.
peacocks
and donkey cocks
rock
courtney cox.
i am a makeout slut all the time.
single or boyfriend.
makin out is soooooooooo fun!
that shit keeps my mojo young.
well that and whipped cream.
on everything.
i have been addicted to it lately.
specially on dark roasted coffe with cinnamon.
hello muffin top, welcome back!
Kat that's an awesome story. Maybe it's fate that you two ran into one another before you left and you def shouldn't ignore that it happened.
yeah, it's a little ironic that i blogged my dream and then later that day i ran into him for real. even if he's not my "maze" it's a double confirmation that i will keep meeting boys.
ya, well everyone thinks their love is the most amazing when its new.. its when yer in it for a few yrs that the real test of your love comes thru..wo, that rhymed.. wicked wierd yo
where did you go kathead?
Post a Comment