1.23.2007

In search of the jaguar shark...

I thought I was choking on a golf ball, but turns out it is a tonsil. Flaaaack.
In other news, I am in the full swing of school again. Will start my open water dive certification stuff next week in lab. Holy crap, I can't believe I am gonna be a scuba diver and study biology for realz. My final lab for this class is will be in May diving in the West Indies identifying corals and fish (and sharks!) etc. Wow. I will also be diving off a continental shelf that starts at 30 t and drops to a 6000 ft abyss. Kind of like jumping off a building and swimming along side of it 100 ft down. YIKES! Okay, enough of the science nerd talk. Just checking in.

Signing off,
Steve Zissou.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf? post is from 23rd, but it just posted itself now. whatev.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

hey i posted a comment on here yesterday...where did it go?

Robyn said...

That is really cool Kat. I am so excited for you it sounds awesome!

formingnewsights said...

wow, thats incredible

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

hi kate

Anonymous said...

hi. i will update later. i am going to a hiphop dance class in a few. fun. i am gonna pop n lock all over the dance floor.