2.08.2009

Flu.

This hasn't happened in years. Totally kicked my ass. Too tired to type this actually. Have never seen an illness travel to fast among people i know. be well.
love kat

5 comments:

Robyn said...

yuk I hate the flu I hadn't had it in years either and got it last year, I caught it early though and took the antivirals but I don't know which one makes you feel worse being sick or taking antivirals.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

sorry kat...hopefully it will leave as quick as it came.

kat said...

done! i can now eat. great mini-diet though.

formingnewsights said...

uggh, the barf flu? that sucks.. i had a little bit of that early this eason.. it was all around my restaurant (wanna come eat?) .. but everyone else had the double dragon, mine wasnt so bad.. glad you are feeling better!

vivian flash said...

hey booger.
will you be in nh around july?
me and mike are taking the bike up for my sister erin's wedding.
its at my pa's.
wicked pahtee. camping.
you should bring the ROG and pitch a tent. herr herr.
would love to see you both.
keep it in mind.
i havent been home in a year.
needed to stay away for a while.
but im ready. and i cant wait to see you!