9.24.2009

When did I get so serious?

Just read posts from a few years ago. Totally entertaining. Suddenly feel boring! What happened? Do you ever go back and read your old posts?
Note to self: chill the fuck out. post more. stay in touch with friends. i love you all!!
Love, Kat

5 comments:

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

yes i do go back and read them sometimes. usually around the new year. I actually think i have gotten less serious in my blogs. I think i just don't have anything to talk about anymore!

I hope you are well kat! Miss you!

vivian flash said...

you my dear are quite far from boring!
you are out there living your life. not writing about it.
happens to us all.
of course more updates would be so awesome. i always check in with you.
you entertain me without saying much.

formingnewsights said...

i agree with emmy, 100 percent!

Robyn said...

me too kat.
your not boring.

vivian flash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.