so i am moving to my brothers house for a bit. they suggested i take it one step at a time w/ quitting job & school and all. think i'll listen for once. will have own room. and a friggin bed! don't have much stuff, so that is a relief. here is a list of things to move with:
- guitars
- amp
- laptop
- desk
- trunk my dad made for me that has special stuff in it :)
- books
- ipod
- clothes
- tool box cuz i am such a tool
- good attitude
was online all day checking out radiohead set lists from the past few weeks. oh my christ...can't concentrate am so happy about it. double encores w/ 5-6 songs total. now thats a fucking encore.
am registering for classes tomorrow morning holy fuck. ohhh another list! here are my options:
- biology I
- biology lab
- chemistry I
- algebra/trig fucking yikes
- guitar
- photography or spanish
this is kat signing off. love.

15 comments:
wooo
your pic is so funny. come over. play gin rummy and stuff.
i have still yet to recive anything in the mail :(
dang! maybe today?
good lists....do u have a lease at yer place in greenfield? when do u start school?
Kate- You will still have to come to my house for sleepovers.
Where are you girls staying when you come here? We should have 1 night at least of slumber party at my house, and we can go to the Acqua for margherita pizzas if we get hungry.
mmm.. sounds good...it will be hard.. i literally have so muchshit planned.. but heres my number sara.. call anytime
7608155609
DONE! i want to do sleepovers.
i problbly will not get to do much hanging out with everyone. I have to work (money for ireland) and then wyatt and I fly away on teh 12th...
we will see each other. roof time is necessary.
our agreement in g-field is up in august. bryan is staying till then. start school aug 28.
thanks kat for all the info!
Sounds like you are doing great. Good to hear.
Double encores rock! Paul Mcartney did the same thing. He left came back played 4 more then left then came back and played 4 more. Probably planned but I like to think he heard my crazy pregnant ass screaming for him to come back out.
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
weird i dont know. It could be spam.
Post a Comment