5.12.2006

"I'm TRYING to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away."

No, things aren't quite that bleak. Sister said to take my time. I will pick up pieces when I am ready Here is a list of things that make me feel better.
  1. lists
  2. listening to white zombie really loud
  3. listening to "polar opposites" by m. mouse really loud
  4. (weird, the last 3 items on list start w/ "list")
  5. potato chips
  6. vino
  7. text msgs from friends
  8. playing guitar w/ guitar teacher and then going home and discovering that I can still do it
  9. sleeping in a bed (twice this week!)
  10. realizing there will always be cute boys around
  11. realizing i can always move and sarah will come if i want her to. anywhere. vice versa.

kind of weak list, but I'M TRYING! YEAH, I'M TRYING to drink away the part of the day i cannot sleep away...

Love, Kat

12 comments:

salice said...

Lists are very relaxing. Glad you post them. It is nice to read, and gives me idears. (that was for you)
I think this wll be a Grey Goose night. Come sleep over if you wanna.
-I don't scream and kick when his shit don't fall in my hands man
Cuz I know how to steal-

Anonymous said...

thanks. tennis alway has the most kickass lists. the roots sound good in my head. i am so sleeping over.

Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

kate - give me your adress again - i will send you some loud music to listne to.

Anonymous said...

you girls coming to radiohead or what!
(YES)
rode my bike all over the city today. got a sweet workout and a TAN! lots of cute boys on bikes.
i watched a documentary on global warming the other night. makes me glad i ride a bike.
i start a new job tonight! woooo! (scary)

Anonymous said...

hmmm. where do i live? haha!

send to work:
1 vose farm rd.
peterborough nh
03458

did you get anything fun in the mail yet?

Anonymous said...

yay, some loud music sounds excellent. and yes i am going to flippin radiohead! will buy tix this weekend. yay!

formingnewsights said...

um, i just got willie nelson tix to the hollywood bowl in sept! im so excited.. except james cant go, due to stupid trade shows....boo

cg said...

Kat, You're totally playing me gutar and I'm loving it! you're rule.

Anonymous said...

just woke up w/ the most awesome hair. it is flying in 80 dif directions. hot. going to see if ten updated after porn fest.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»