Winter break is over and i am totally in school mode again. Whoa. These are my classes:
Solving Environmental Problems: super cool. mostly policy based.
Environment Policy: also policy based.
Physical Geography: feel's like i am back in middle school. "did you know water has a really high heat capacity?" jeeeesum. (it' a prereq for another class.)
Genetics: fun bio class, but really challenging. lots of problem solving etc.
Chemistry Independent Study: continued research and trying to synthesize new germylene products containing transition metals. then get published in sweet peer reviewed journal. hopefully. need to hone my skills from Texas lab.
Ecology Independent Study: this one is new!! collecting data in the field. ground cover, salamander tails (they grow back) and looking at stable isotopes of mercury to quantify the health of an ecosystem. I will spend the semester writing proposals to fund this study. Then spend most of July in the White Mountains collecting samples. Sounds pretty rad.
Going to see some music tonight with friend. Will be good to catch up with her. There has been a ton of great music in Keene lately. I had to choose from 3 different shows tonight! Going with Low Anthem cuz it's cheap and I know they are great. And the venue is BYOB. Meeting up with boyfriend (!!!) later for more music. He is sound engineer at the show I decided to skip. And he is amazing over all. A real 10. Not to be confused with Teneisha who is also known as 10, and is a 10. Maybe even an 11. Haha.
Okay dudes, I hope you're all well.
Meg: I hope you're selling the shit outta some tea right now. And rolling in the dough. naked with a boy and covered in honey.
Robbie: You are the best mom ever. I love reading about your fam. makes me want one!
Loo: please post some more videos of you playing music. so beautiful.
Ten: like I said, you're an 11.
LOVE KAT!

4 comments:
hahahaha good post.
Did you hear about the immortal jellyfish? Pretty amazing piece of science right there. Here's one article but there are more scientific ones if you Google it:
immortal jellyfish
boyfriend!!!!!!!! aaaaah that makes loo smile so big! really kat good catch. both of youz!!!!!! good god i am so happy about that. how were the shows? glad you like the songs kat. any requests............
wow, great post kat!! i will work on the naked boy and honey, and also the selling of tea, and rolling in dough.. man, i have my work cut out for me.. u sound really f ing smart! and your schooling sounds more than interesting! proud of you katlitter!
yeah you do sound really effing smart. way to go. Thanks I love reading about all of your shenanigans too. Wish I could go and see some live music, bands around here aren't very good not my cup of tea anyway, and I can't afford a babysitter.
Post a Comment